Responsible AI for Social Good
We use machine learning to make career exploration and skill assessments accessible to everyone.Schedule demo
Compatible Occupation standards
We build on ESCO but can support any national occupation taxonomy
Privacy and data security first
We are committed to keep the personal data of our users safe and secure.
- Information Security Strategy
- Our Information Security Strategy is based on the ISO 27001 standard, as well as the legal frameworks of the EU General Data Protection Regulation and the e-Privacy Directive.
- Personal data stored on EU servers
- The personal data collected through our mobile application is stored, managed and backed-up on servers in the European Union.
- ISO 27001 certified data storage
- SkillLab’s cloud service provider is ISO 27001 certified and maintains an extensive security infrastructure to prevent unauthorised data access.
- Be socially beneficial.
- We will strive to make high-quality information available using AI, while continuing to respect cultural, social, and legal norms.
- Avoid creating or reinforcing unfair bias.
- We will seek to avoid unjust impacts on people, particularly those related to sensitive characteristics.
- Be accountable to people.
- We will design AI systems that provide opportunities for feedback while ensuring appropriate human direction and control.
- Incorporate privacy design principles.
- We will incorporate our privacy principles in the development and use of our AI technologies.
Integrated with EURES
We proudly partner with EURES to provide the benefits of European Job Mobility to our clients and users. With our integration, job seekers in the European Union, Switzerland and Norway can discover jobs that fit their skills.