Better skill assessments for labour market integration
The skill assessment mobile app produces Skill Profiles for job seekers fast and in any language.
- Job seekers use the mobile app in their native language, from anywhere and on their own time
- Drawing on a data model of 13,485 skills, our Artificial Intelligence (AI) enables job seekers to identify and document their skills
- Skill-based matching to 2,942 occupations in the European labour market
- Culturally and sector specific CV templates to export results
Skilllab’s application and data model is based on the European Skills, Competency and Qualifications (ESCO) framework.
Job seekers use the mobile phone app to perform a skill assessment.Multi-lingual: Works in 27 languages and automatically translates Skill Profiles
- Works on all operating systems and hardware, including phones, tablets and PCs
- Our Artificial Intelligence (AI) guides the job seeker through a skill assessment
- Job seekers use the app independently from anywhere and at their own time
- Job seekers capture skills acquired during both formal and informal work and education experiences
The mobile app creates a visual representation of a job seeker’s skillset, and how this skillset matches to various occupations in the European labour market. The Skill Profile includes:
- A visually appealing CV, showing a job seeker’s past jobs, education and other experiences, and the main knowledge and skills acquired at each experience
- A ranked list of occupations in the European labour market to which a job seeker’s skillset matches best
- A detailed analysis of how a job seeker’s skills match to a specific occupation, including which relevant essential and optional skills he or she has
- A list of learning opportunities job seekers can use to strengthen their skillsets
The Skill Profile can be used by public employment services, civil society organizations, employers, and the job seekers themselves to support career and education planning.
Social workers and career coaches distribute the skill assessments via the Management Portal. They can also access the results to improve their career counselling sessions with refugees.
- Automated reports to track the career and education progress of job seekers over time
- GDPR compliance and secure data storage
- Easily invite refugees to perform their skill assessment before or after the intake meeting
- Immediate access to all skill assessment results to use them in career counselling sessions